Title: Quality Control Lead - Biosafety
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Established in 2012, an up and coming Scientific Organisation just south of Cambridge are looking for a confident QC lead who can manage and develop their own projects. You will have the opportunity to work amongst experts in their field of the cell and gene therapy industry in state of the art, fully equipped labs in a collaborative team environment.
- Your primary role will be within Biosafety - rapid sterility by chromogenic endotoxin and mycoplasma by PCR. As well as some Microbiological testing such as environmental monitoring.
- Support biosafety test validations and method qualifications.
- Act as a subject matter expert for biosafety testing and methodology related inquiries.
- It's key that you have some type of project management or leadership skills as you will be working independently on your projects, providing vital input into analysis and result reporting.
- You will also need proven experience working in a strict, regulated environment and strong GMP knowledge, preferably at a supervisory level.
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Supporting the Head of Quality Control with project delivery and project management.
- QC laboratory work scheduling and resource allocation ensuring efficient operation.
- Technical training and coaching of the Quality Control group.
- Transfer and validation of collaborator methodologies into QC.
- Establishing a portfolio of Pharmacopeial tests into QC.
- Assisting in the recruitment of new employees.
- Deputise for the Head of Quality Control when required.
For further information, please call Sarah on 0161 868 2249. Please click the link to apply or send your CV direct to Sarah at email@example.com
Key words: biosafety / QC / endotoxin / chromogenic / mycoplasma / GMP / MHRA / sterile / cell / gene / pharmacopeia / aseptic
your application has been submitted