An exciting opportunity has risen for a QC Microbiologist to join a leading pharmaceutical company in the North East. They are looking to hire a Microbiologist to join their Quality Control team.
Job Title: Quality Control Microbiologist
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North East
SRG is working with a leading pharmaceutical company who are expanding their Quality Control department. The role is a critical part of the business and it is responsible for performing analysis and testing on raw materials and finished products using recognised Pharmacopeial methods, responsibilities include;
- Performing bioburden, endotoxin assays, TVC's and environmental monitoring.
- Investigating OOS and OOT results.
- Report results to the QA team to allow for release of pharmaceutical products.
- Undertake identification procedures including Gram stains, biochemical tests, identifications and report the results of the testing.
- Writing, reviewing and approval of SOPs for the microbiology laboratory.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of cGMP and cGLP practices and regulations .
- BSc in Microbiology or a related discipline.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you are interested in this role and require more information, please contact Grace Loughrey on 0161 868 2212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
your application has been submitted