Job Title:QC Analyst - Respiratory
Pay Rate:£22,000 to £26,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Job Title: QC Analyst - Respiratory
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Pay Rate: £22,000 to £26,000 p.a. dependent on experience
Contract: 9 Months
SRG are working with a global leading pharmaceutical company who are seeking a QC Analyst to join them at their manufacturing site in Hertfordshire.
The QC Analyst will primarily support the Quality Assurance department to ensure the manufacture of medicinal products are undertaken in line with requirements of regulatory bodies and current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Perform analysis of finished respiratory drugs products for content uniformity and impurities using a range of testing such as HPLC, GC, NGI, AED (automated emitted dose) and BCU (basic content uniformity).
- Support the technical investigations and monitoring process (mainly OOS/OOT).
- Prepares and checks analytical data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Hold a relevant science degree (such as Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Forensics).
- Experience in QC testing in a pharmaceutical environment related to respiratory drugs including HPLC, and ideally NGI, AED & BCU.
- Proficient in problem solving and troubleshooting technical issues with analytical equipment such as leaks in HPLC columns.
- Familiarity with pharmacopoeia (ALCOA) and various software packages. Competent in the application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae.
Applications are currently under review so get in touch with Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248 for more information to avoid disappointment.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search