Analytical Method Development Specialist
Permanent - Full Time
Attractive salary & package
Do you have HPLC/Liquid Chromatography experience? coupled with MS?Can you identify unknown compounds, and able to establish methods?Have you worked within the Pharmaceutical industry?
My client is a Global CRO and manufacturer of various products, this role focusing mainly on pharmaceuticals.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the development of analytical methods that will be used for the testing of pharmaceutical products.
- This will include 'from scratch' methods which will have marginal or zero literature available.
- The successful candidate will also be required to have a knowledge of organic chemistry, in order to facilitate full contribution to the development of stability indicating impurity methods.
- Degree qualified, MSc or PhD in Chemistry and/or Biochemistry.
- Extensive experience in a method development role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Significant experience of analytical method development with particular emphasis on development of HPLC/LC methods. Including: a wide range of instrumental as well as practical experience of "wet" and classical chemistry.
- Organic chemistry experience of degradation pathways of organic molecules. Emphasis on utilising LC with mass spectrometry detection as the principal means of elucidation.
- Experienced in working to GMP (good manufacturing practice, MHRA / FDA / ICH etc.).
- A proven track record of problem solving and production of robust methodologies to analyse pharmaceutical products.
- Proven ability to work methodically and pay meticulous attention to detail.
- Broad knowledge of current industry practices, with an established network of relevant external contacts, ideally having history of authoring relevant publications.
- Working knowledge of analytical method life-cycle management, to include Quality by Design and method risk assessment.
Keywords: R&D, Lead Method Developer, HPLC, UV and IR spectroscopy, stability, method development, GMP, GLP, pharmaceuticals. If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 728 8455.
your application has been submitted