Job Title: Manufacturing Manager
Salary: £40-45K plus benefits
We have a Chemical Manufacturer based in Bury that is looking for an experienced Manufacturing Manager for a days based role, to help oversee and drive performance within the goods in and manufacturing departments.
We need someone that has a proven background within highly regulated process manufacturing industries, with experience of running shifts and managing people and performance, and adhering to strict QHSE quidelines.
- Overseeing People and Processes
- Driving Performance, Outputs and KPIs
- Driving Quality within processes throughout
- Promoting a culture of Continuous Improvement
- Ensuring Health and Safety and Environmental performance
- Developing staff and building a team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in highly regulated process manufacturing i.e. Fine / Speciality Chemical / Pharmaceutical / FMCG
- Manufacturing / Production Management Experience
- Team management and Leadership experience / qualifications
- QHSE experience / qualifications
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2217
If you have an Engineering / Scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srgtalent.com to view our other vacancies.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Operations / Production / Manufacturing / Manager / HSEQ / Health and Safety / Chemicals / Pharma / Pharmaceutical / FMCG
your application has been submitted