An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Statistics Manager to focus on statistical reporting relating to post-marketing activities within a leading Top 5 Pharmaceutical company with an incredible global dominance.
This will be a 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension.
You will be part of a project team focussing on the development of a product treating an unmet medical need within Infectious Diseases.
- Head up the statistical reporting activities relating to post-marketing activities including exploratory data analysis, publications and regulatory requests.
- Develop statistical analysis plans and statistical reports.
- Coordinate programming across multiple studies.
- Provide statistical input in the development of posters, publications, regulatory dossiers and responding to regulatory questions internally and externally.
- Define content of analysis plans and reports.
- Review and verify outputs.
- Highly proficient in SAS.
- Extensive late phase III/IV Clinical trial experience
- Experience applying meta-analysis/network meta-analysis is preferred.
Experience within HIV is highly advantageous but not essential.
If you think this opportunity is for you then apply now or contact Natasha directly on 02039 095 137 or send your CV to email@example.com
your application has been submitted