An opportunity for a Formulation Scientist / Senior Formulation Scientist to join a leading global contract manufacturer based in the North West as part of an exciting new Joint Venture.
Job Title: Senior Formulation Scientist
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Location: North West
SRG are working with a leading global contract manufacturer who are looking for Formulation Scientist to join their organisation and drive their consumer health ventures forward. This is an exciting opportunity that will see you growing a team around you in the future.
- Help set up the new development laboratory
- Review and re-develop a list of existing formulations from the client as part of the joint venture
- Develop new formulations for their consumer health and pharmaceutical product range
- Work across multi-functions including operations, quality and product management
- Oversee first production runs
- Liaise with suppliers and manufacturing plant to ensure formulations are developed in line with production capabilities
- BSc in scientific discipline
- Experience working to cGMP and understanding of MHRA/FDA and BETA NOPS and FEMAS
- Have strong industrial experience in Formulations (Liquid and powders)
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: Formulation, NPD, Development, Development Chemist, Formulation Scientist, Dosage Form, Liquid Dose, Solid Dose, Reformulation, crystallization, crystallisation, milling, blending, encapsulation, consumer health, household, Equine, FEMAS, NOPS, supplement, nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, pharma, medical device
your application has been submitted