An innovative technology company are looking for a Physicist to join their busy R&D team
£20-31K Dependent on Experience
An innovative technology company who focus on a range of technical instruments are looking to recruit a Physicist to join their growing R&D department to work on their unique products.
The successful Physicist will:
- Work on the R&D of the company's new and existing unique products
- Work in a practical environment across both laboratory and production environments
- Use techniques including UHV, SEM and TEM
The successful individual will:
- Have a minimum of BSc level in Physics or a related subject.
- Have experience with any combination of UHV, SEM and TEM
It would be a bonus, but is not required for you to have:
- A PhD in Physics involving experiments
If you are looking for a position as a Physicist please apply online. Any queries can be directed to Luke on 0191 284 6768.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search