Regulatory OfficerLincolnshire Full-Time, Permanent roleSalary- 20-30K (dependant on skills and experience)
- Take ownership of the business's regulatory systems.
- Present regulatory compliance data to senior management.
- To act as the primary liaison with external bodies, and as the primary regulatory contact for customers for regulatory related matters.
- Apply the 3 lines of defence model to regulatory management systems within the business.
- Provide timely expert guidance to key stakeholders, within the business, by identifying and interpreting the requirements of the regulatory frameworks governing the products the company sells. Support other Technical functions to ensure regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Review changes in the regulatory frameworks and make recommendations to adapt processes, where necessary, and coordinate projects to ensure continued compliance.
- Assume responsibility for BPR compliance, CLP/REACH compliance, PPE compliance, among others
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Must have previous experience in a regulatory environment/background experience.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical consumables' regulatory environment, would be an advantage.
- Good IT skills inc. the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Full UK/EU driving licence.
your application has been submitted