Plant scientist to join development team for crop improvement.
Research Scientist - Plant Biology and Project Management - J35341
Biotechnology Company focused on improving plant variety and performance to benefit grower and consumer is looking for a scientist to join their development team.
The research scientist will support development of new plants from the laboratory to the production field.
* Project management of plant tissue culture and regeneration
* Expertise in plan transformation to support variety improvement of crop
* Good knowledge plant work including screening and greenhouse trial
* Collaborative work to support development of new products
* Understanding of initial discovery and field trial of plants
* Analysis and presentation of scientific work
* Post-Doc or equivalent experience in plant science
* Plant transformation techniques necessary
* Tissue culture expertise is essential
* Strong background in agronomy
* Project management or Line Management would be a plus
* Ability to process complex data in particular computational results and transcribe into relevant reports
* Communicating to various audience from technicians, fellow scientists, colleagues and external stakeholders
* Plant screening and greenhouse trial expertise would be ideal
If this represents an opportunity you would be interested in and your CV reflects the skills mentioned, please apply now!
To discuss further please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel. 01223 607853