Senior Analytical Protein Scientist
£35,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Permanent Position, London Based
Are you a Scientist experienced in Protein Purification and/or Protein Analysis techniques?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical / Healthcare manufacturing organisation?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in London, manufacturing a range of high-quality medicinal products, with a strong market presence. They are currently looking to hire a Senior Analytical Protein Scientist, who will join their R&D division to oversee development projects and provide scientific insight and expertise in the field of protein purification and/or protein characterisation and analysis.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation with a strong portfolio of on market products, as well as a promising development pipeline.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Analytical Protein Scientist will include;
- Oversee the timely delivery of development projects, updating key stakeholders throughout.
- Lead the development and optimisation of methods and processes, ensuring GLP/GMP regulatory compliance as required.
- Provide scientific knowledge and expertise within protein purification and/or protein characterisation and analysis (e.g. AKTA, Chromatography: Ion Exchange / Affinity etc., Filtration: Viral / Ultra / Depth, Precipitation etc.)
- Manage direct reports (Scientists) and support their development and progression.
- Assist with compliance investigations (e.g. change controls and audits).
- Frequent interaction with internal teams, including production, QC, QA and R&D colleagues.
To be considered for the Senior Analytical Protein Scientist, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a relevant scientific subject (Biochemistry, Protein Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biotechnology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Infectious Disease etc.)
- Significant experience working with protein purification and/or protein characterisation and analysis techniques (e.g. AKTA, Chromatography: Ion Exchange / Affinity etc., Filtration: Viral / Ultra / Depth, Precipitation etc.)
- Demonstratable understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines (Good Manufacturing Practice - GMP).
- Strong written skillset in order to prepare documentation, technical scientific reports, and presentations.
- Excellent communication skills in order to lead and work effectively with colleagues and key stakeholders.
Key Words "Protein Purification, Protein Analysis, Protein Characterisation, Senior Scientist, Scientist, Analytical Scientist, Method Development, Method Optimisation, AKTA, Chromatography, Filtration, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, GMP, GLP, GxP, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
your application has been submitted