SRG are currently recruiting on behalf of a Life Science Company based in the Essex who are looking for a Maintenance Manager to join/ lead their excellent team of engineers.
The company are going through an unprecedented period of growth and are looking to install manufacturing lines which will be part of your remit. You would be required to add to your team in the near future. The company manufactures products that are used in life threating situation hence you will have an impact on saving lives.
To be successful in your application you will need to have worked in a manufacturing environment ideally in the Medical Device or Pharma sector but we will progress through candidates who have worked in the chemical, FMCG and packaging Industries.
You will be responsible for:
- The safe, efficient and management/ running of the engineering team across the entire site.
- Safe practice, PPM and PAMP
- Maintaining record of PPM and monitoring machinery performance
- A team of engineer who are off mechanical and electrical backgrounds
The salary on offer is dependent on experience with an attractive package which includes:
- 25 days plus bank holidays with an option to buy more
- Up to 10% bonus
- Private health care
- 2 x base death in service
- 7 % pension
If this sounds like something you might be interested in please apply to this advert with your most recent CV. You can also get in touch with Feroze on 07729712538 or email@example.com to find out more.
your application has been submitted