JOB TITLE: QC Analyst (Packaging Materials)
LOCATION: Ware, Hertfordshire
SALARY: circa £26,000 p/a
SRG Synergy is currently looking for QC Analysts to join a team we are implementing within a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Ware, Hertfordshire. Within this role, you will support the QA Department in ensuring that all aspects of manufacture are performed in a controlled manner and meet GMP standards. The laboratory teams working as part of the Site Value Streams will assure that manufactured products are compliant and fit for purpose.
- Performing analysis of samples and supports technical investigations/ monitoring, using a range of visual inspection, dimensions and basic analytical techniques related to the testing of plastic and paper Packaging Materials components destined for use in the manufacture of finished products.
- Preparing and checking data accurately according to company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Assessing the quality and accuracy of data and determines if material meets pre-defined acceptance criteria.
- Ensuring analysis is undertaken safely and compliantly, meeting all required standards of EHS legislation and GMP, such as COSHH, Risk Assessments and DSE.
- Potentially participating in method transfers and new product introduction exercises, for example, trialling new technology and methodology, providing feedback to Laboratory Team Leader and other staff.
- Practical work experience in a pharmaceutical/similar environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment to a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in problem solving.
- Competent in application of statistical and mathematical tools and formulae.
- Understanding of purpose of all techniques applicable to packaging components.
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted