Job Title: BuyerLocation: Greater ManchesterSalary: £25,000 - £35,000
A leading manufacturing company based in Greater Manchester is looking for a confident and hard-working buyer to add to their team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with current and new suppliers
- Monitor existing supplier performance KPI's
- Approve supplier invoices for payments
- Raise Purchase Orders
- Assist in the sourcing of suppliers
- Identify cost savings
- Assist in the negotiation process
- Purchasing raw materials and packaging
The role is based within a fast paced environment and will provide an exciting and demanding atmosphere to develop and gain new skills.
- Previous buying experience
- Good communication and relationship building skill
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Experience implementing MRP systems - Ideal but not essential
- Minimum C grade GCSE, or equivalent, English and Maths
- CIPS - Ideal but not essential
Please apply for the job below, or get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org / 0161 868 2225
If you have a procurement or supply chain background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you, please feel free to get in touch via my contact details above.
SRG - Scientific Recruitment GroupSRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.Our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Buyer, CIPS, Manufacturing, MCIPS, Commercial, Supply Chain, Strategic Purchasing, Tactical Purchasing, Indirect Purchasing, Direct Purchasing, Buying, Manchester, Negotiation.
your application has been submitted