Quality Control (QC) Manager - Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience - Leading medical device company in Stirling.
This position will be responsible for leading and developing the QC team and the implementation, validation and improvement of test methods.
This QC Manager role will give you the opportunity to:
- Review and improve existing Quality Control methods and release procedures.
- Ensure effective transfer from R&D into Quality Control.
- Develop a system for trending and reporting of product performance data.
- Manage QC resources to meet business needs.
- Lead continuous improvement activities.
- Ensure adherence to GxP and relevant regulatory standards
- Prepare and present needs of your team and ensure they are met.
As an QC Manager our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- You must have a background in science or engineering with previous experience in a quality control (QC) environment with a proven track record of people management.
- In depth experience in Medical Devices / IVD is highly desirable but other regulated industry experience such as pharmaceuticals will be considered.
- The successful candidate must have excellent problem solving skills and a good working knowledge of Statistics.
- Black or Green Belt Certification is desirable.
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark at a senior level!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted