Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist / Officer - 12 month Contract with Competitive Salary - Leading pharmaceutical company in Livingston.
As a result of their continued success they are looking to hire a QA Specialist to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Quality team. Reporting to the QA Supervisor you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Quality Management System and provide QA support. The role would be suited to someone with previous experience in a Quality Assurance within a GMP environment.
This QA Specialist position will give you the opportunity to:
- Develop, monitor, improve and maintain procedures to ensure compliance
- Perform activities and reviews including but not limited to risk assessments, CAPA, change requests, deviations, complaints, batch record review and validation
- Identify, investigate and report quality issues
- Participation in cross-functional projects
- Develop, implement and monitor Continuous Improvement activities
- Provide QA coaching / guidance and training in cGMP
- Trend and report batch review and QMS data
- Perform internal and external audits and provide support to management during third-party audits
As a QA Specialist our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- Experienced in within QA in a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
- Effective communicator and analytical thinker with excellent attention to detail and be an adaptable team player.
My client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Livingston who are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. They are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and support this growth.
- International, diverse business with a focus on growth and development for their employees
- Growing business, increasing their offering to clients - providing a lot of variety of work for employees
- Family feel across the business and great culture!
- Ample parking available, accessible via public transport
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a good opportunity to join a very friendly company based in Livingston. They are growing and it's a great time to be part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted