Quality Officer- Quality Control (QC)
Quality Officer- QC - Competitive package - An opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer in a key role for the quality department. You will help ensure the batches can be released on time and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
The RoleWorking as a Quality Officer (QC), you will:
- Maintain adherence to all developed quality systems, including QC specific systems.
- Review and approve data such as Environmental Monitoring and QC testing, including: data entry and extraction, report preparation, document handling, notification of Out of Specification results.
- Assist with stability study management.
- Incoming Raw Material approval and release.
- Provide regulatory support regarding QC analysis through consultation of the appropriate information sources eg GMP guides and Pharmacopoeias.
- Undertake monthly data integrity checks.
- Support to analytical method technical transfer and validation as per appropriate regulatory guidance.
- Contribute to improvement activities in the department
- Ensure completion of all relevant QMS including management of non- conformances, corrective and preventative actions, change management, risk assessment and audit responses.
As a Quality Officer (QC), you should have:
- A degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in a QC or quality focused role within a GMP environment
- A good understanding of cGMP and pharmacopoeia guidelines
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting and growing CMO who work with clients on a global scale. They have recently announced exciting collaborations in the field of biopharmaceuticals and this is a great time to join the business.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Critical illness insurance
- Social events paid for by the company
What should you do next?
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join the team in an exciting year and time for the business.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
your application has been submitted