Reliability Engineer - £45k-£50k - FMCG/ Pharma/ Chemicals - Liverpool/ Cheshire/ Manchester
My client is a leading organisation based in the North West of England who are looking for an experience reliability professional to join their growing team on a permanent basis. My client is ideally looking for someone who has a degree in engineer and a recognised apprenticeship but will also consider candidates with just 1 of the 2 qualifications. Due to a sustained period of growth planned to continue over the next 2-3 years my client is looking to add a reliability engineer to lead and manage projects within their manufacturing team. If you believe you meet the above requirements then get in touch via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
- Helps develop maintenance strategy for the site and business critical equipment in line with regulatory requirements
- Develops site spares strategy and systems, liaising with suppliers and ensure continued supply of critical spares
- Delivers world class reliability practices and implements across the site
- Links in with global team to ensure continuity of reliability strategy group wide
- Leads and manages site reliability projects to improve equipment efficiency, including proposal of equipment improvement projects and raising capital requests where necessary
- Degree qualified in relevant engineering discipline, recognised apprenticeship ideally both
- Experienced in leading reliability projects and driving reliability best practice including training technicians
- Must be experienced in highly regulated environments such as COMAH, GMP or other and have examples of dealing with regulatory authorities
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple key stakeholders to drive world class reliability practice across the site and manage projects
- Strong data analysis skills
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the role then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted