Title: Technical Officer.
North West, England.
Salary: Competitive plus benefits.
Currently working with a contract manufacturing expert in the North West of England, who are looking to bring in a Technical Officer. You will be working with various different customers across various countries and markets. Act as a point of contact for clients, providing them with advice on regulatory and technical issues. Work closely with QA, generating and managing the QMS, Risk Assessments and PQRs.
- Prepare export registration documentation
- Liaise closely with customers and the sales team to progress projects.
- Help ensure raw materials purchased comply with relevant legislation, working closely with purchasing and raw materials suppliers.
- Work closely with NPD and quality departments to ensure all products are fully compliant.
- Be educated to Degree level, within a scientific subject.
- Hands on exposure to working with regulatory products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and/or medical devices.
- Be familiar and to have some understanding of regulatory documents.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has had some exposure to regulatory affairs and would like to continue to build a career within RA (Regulatory Affairs). Or for an individual looking to gain exposure to various markets, gaining an insight into different regulations. If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided.
Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Dan Nightingale at email@example.com For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Dan on 0161 868 2205.SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
your application has been submitted