QC Administrator- 6 month contract in Staffordshire
Title QC Administrator / QC Technician
SRG are currently working with a market leading global chemicals producer who have seen continued success and growth. Continuously innovative, their products & technologies form the backbone of many of the most successful brands in the world. Based in Staffordshire, they now have an opportunity to join their GMP Quality team, supporting the analysis of API's & specialist chemical products for an initial 6 month contract. This is an excellent opportunity for a talented graduate to gain experience within one of the UK's top Chemicals companies.
Benefits: Based within a GMP QC environment, with one of the UKs leading chemical specialists, this position can offer full training and is an excellent opportunity for someone with limited exposure to industrial chemistry to gain paid experience within a leading supplier to the pharmaceutical and speciality chemicals industries.
Role / Description Based in the QC laboratory of a GMP site the daily responsibilities will be focussed on supporting the work of the QC team. This will include:
- General lab maintenance
- Sample collection & preparation
- Maintain Quality Control documentation, filing analytical records and Certificates of Analysis.
- Carrying out administrative tasks, organising retests, laboratory rotas and schedules and maintain stock levels, ordering materials as needed.
- 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday
- A-level qualification in chemistry or higher
- Previous administrative / SAP experience within a lab would be advantagous.
- A genuine desire to work within the chemical / pharmaceutical industry
- Organised, with a keen eye for detail
** This will be a 6 month Temporary position being paid weekly - you must be available to being with short notice to be considered for this role**
This position offers the opportunity to gain experience within the chemical / pharmaceutical industry and will be able to offer full training. This would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain GMP experience and begin a career within the pharmaceutical of Speciality chemicals industry.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Nathan @ Nathan.fairhurst@Srgtalent.com .For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Nathan on 0161 868 2227.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit https://www.srgtalent.com/jobs to view our other vacancies.
your application has been submitted