Manufacturing Technician - Competitive package - An opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer in a role where you will assist in the production of therapeutic products as part of their preparation team.
The RoleWorking as a Manufacturing Technician in the preparation team you will:
- General house-keeping and maintenance of the facility in an "audit-ready" state at all times.
- Complete batch manufacturing records and all associated documentation
- Participate in the continued improvement of systems within the facility to ensure efficient and timely manufacturing process.
- Ensure training records are up to date and accurate as per current SOP revisions
- Ensure cleanrooms are cleaned and ready for batch manufacture
- Prepare components and consumables for use in manufacturing
- Set up the clean room and equipment in preparation for manufacturing.
- Routine in-use monitoring of clean room suites during manufacturing.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with GMP and Health & Safety guidance.
- Assist in the undertaking of reviews associated with Corrective Action/Preventative Action (CAPA), deviations (including investigations and out of specifications).
- Support validation and qualification of equipment and processes as required.
As a Manufacturing Technician in the prep team, you should have:
- Previous experience in a production/manufacturing setting
- Ability to follow clear procedures and guidelines
- Previous experience working in a GMP controlled environment would be highly beneficial
- An understanding of H&S and working in a safe and compliant manner
- Good communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting and growing CMO who work with clients on a global scale. They have recently announced exciting collaborations in the field of biopharmaceuticals and this is a great time to join the business.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Social events paid for by the company
What should you do next?
This really is a great opportunity for someone to join the team in an exciting year and time for the business.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
your application has been submitted