Mechanical Process Engineer - Liverpool/ Warrington/ Runcorn - £30k-£40k DOE - Chemicals/ Pharma/ FMCG/ Food
My client is a leading manufacturing organisation based in the North West of the UK who due to a continued expansion of their site to meet increased production demand are looking to expand their team of manufacturing process engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with a degree in mechanical engineering or closely related subject and experience in manufacturing to gain exposure to a range of projects, continuous improvement and reliability in a fantastic global organisation. If you are a degree qualified mechanical engineer and are interested in applying for an exciting new role then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Provide expert advice and technical support across manufacturing and site services
- Lead continuous improvement activities across equipment reliability, process safety, yield and manufacturing efficiencies
- Lead analysis of equipment and assess the data in order to manage and design projects aimed to improve performance through alteration and replacements or new CAPEX equipment installation
- Manage and support validation and commissioning of new and existing equipment
- Manage small capital projects and support larger site capital projects
- Support Asset care planning and ensure it is adhered to
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or a closely related degree
- Experience working as an engineer in a manufacturing environment ideally in a highly regulated such as chemicals, pharma, food or FMCG
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be able to process and analyse data a formulate results
- Must have a firm understanding of project management terminology and processes and ability to manage small projects
If you believe you meet the above criteria and would like to apply for the role then do so now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
your application has been submitted