Are you experienced in non-promotional Medical Affairs? Are you looking to work for an entrepreneurial and autonomous business that focuses on developing their people?
Then look no further, SRG are supporting a business with hiring multiple key Medical Affairs positions across the UK and looking to speak with experienced MSLs, Medical Advisors and MSL Managers/Associate Directors.
This is to support growth of an existing business here in the UK and for all roles you will need to be experienced in providing high quality scientific information to health care professionals within a pharmaceutical setting.
The company is fast paced mid sized pharmaceutical company, with more than 20 years of innovation in their field and presence in 50 countries.
You will be responsible for developing the assigned therapeutic area to ensure advances that will lead to optimal patient treatment and future business success You will provide unbiased scientific information and medical education, drive research and establish value-adding partnerships with healthcare professionals as well as supporting the commercial teams. You will also be a compliance, PV and clinical champion for the business.
You will need:
- Masters degree, PhD, PharmD or medical background
- Good understanding of the working of the pharmaceutical industry and have worked in an MSL role
- Strong understanding of the NHS
- Understanding of the ABPI Code
- Proven track record translating scientific or clinical data into messages to help physicians best serve their patients
- Strong drive, collaborative mind-set and excellent communication skills
- To be considered for the MSL Manager/Associate Director roles you will also need experienced leading a team and coaching MSLs in the field
To be considered for these roles please apply with an up to date resume, and include the territory(ies) that you would be able to cover. These are fully field based positions that will require both national and international travel.
To find out more about these opportunities please reach out to Hannah Mason on 0161 868 2237 or Hannah.email@example.com
your application has been submitted