Senior Scientist / Scientist - Viral Vectors - Upstream - Competitive Salary - Innovative cell therapy company based in Glasgow.
The main function of the role is to be responsible for the production and purification of lentiviral vectors for ongoing and new projects.
In this Senior Scientist / Scientist role you will have the opportunity to:
- Production of lentiviral vectors.
- Assist in technical transfer of new processes from Product Development into GMP Manufacture.
- Analyse development methods, techniques, processes and equipment and implement improvements or changes.
As a Senior Scientist / Scientist you must bring the following skills and experience:
- A degree level qualification in a life science related discipline. PhD would be adavatageous.
- Experience in cloning strategies, working with human cells lines and cell transfection.
- Experience in PCR and ELISA techniques.
- Experience working in a GxP environment is desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication skills and organisational skills.
My client are an expanding cell therapy company, developing cutting edge products.
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding clinical development company at an early stage and be part of their exciting journey!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted