Job Title: Senior Scientist
Location: Ware, Hertfordshire
Contract: 12 Months
Pay Rate: £14.17 an hour (circa £27,500 p.a.)
SRG are partnered with a global leading pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Senior Scientist to join their Genetic Toxicology R&D department at their site in Hertfordshire.
The role supports capability and project research function of the group through conducting research, collating experimental data and writing scientific reports/summaries.
The Senior Scientist responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the evaluation of new technologies or investigate issues associated with the risk assessment of genetic damage.
- Involved in general laboratory management duties throughout the year to within Discovery Support & Regulatory functions of the unit, as required.
- Quality performance/reporting of studies.
- Transparency (access) of data and knowledge.
- BSc degree or equivalent in biology or related field.
- Technical dexterity and experience in assay development.
- Experience in basic tissue culture work.
- Experience in flow cytometry.
- Experience in study conduct of in vivo experimentation (desirable but not essential).
- Demonstrated scientific agility to balance multiple projects while maintaining highly focused attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a matrix team environment and independently execute experiments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Apply online today! For more information about the role contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted