Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
Based in Kent
Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Do you have experience of working in a regulated production or process facility?
Would you like to work for a Pharmaceutical company making positive changes to patients lives through new and innovative medicines?
My client are dedicated to developing novel medicines that have the potential to transform lives for patients and their families. Their continuously growing and successful business comprises of talented individuals globally, in an environment which recognises all employees are instrumental to the company's success.
Following the recent market approval of their 'first in class' therapy, they are looking to invest in their production department, with the addition of a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician.
The Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician will assist in the development and manufacture of research pharmaceutical formulations for use in clinical trials.
Specific responsibilities of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician will include:
- Assist in manufacture of preclinical and clinical drug formulations and consumables.
- Assist in the maintenance of the manufacturing facility.
- Assist and perform equipment validation and calibration.
- Write and maintain GMP documents, for example batch records, deviations & SOPs.
- Assist with the management of everyday activities within the department.
- Perform all duties in accordance with cGMP and safe working practices.
- Attend all procedural and personal development training sessions.
- Accountable for the creation and maintenance of all relevant cGxP documents and accurate records of work performed.
- Accountable for the safety and cleanliness of the team working areas.
Skills and experience required for the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician post:
- GSCE or higher in Science, Mathematics and English.
- Experience of working within a regulated manufacturing, production or process environment would be an advantage.
- Good attention to detail.
- Awareness of health and safety.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, with a high level of numeracy.
- Responds positively to change.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, sharing ideas and information.
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and assists colleagues as and when required.
Key Words "Manufacturing, Production Technician, Pharmaceutical, Food Production, Kent, Permanent, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706
your application has been submitted