My client are an expanding manufacturing organisation based in the Midlands who are looking for an instrumentation engineer.
Instrumentation biased Maintenance Engineer - Nottingham/ Derby/ Loughborough - ~£35,000
My client are an expanding manufacturing organisation based in the Midlands who are looking for an instrumentation engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. The client are going through a sustained period of expansion due to increased production demand and 2020 looks to be an exciting time for them. They are looking for candidates who have worked in FMCG, food, chemicals or pharma sectors and who have extensive experience with maintaining a range of manufacturing instrumentation. If you believe you meet the above criteria and are interested then apply now via the website or call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214 for more information.
- Lead the maintenance of instrumentation across the site
- Support cross functional working where required on manufacturing and building services maintenance both planned and reactive maintenance
- Working in line with HSE and quality regulatory requirements
- Regularly updating and maintaining the CMMS and inventory management system
- Supervising external contractors ensuring all safety and quality protocols are adhered to
- Carry out route cause analysis and investigations
- Support maintenance planning across the site
- Provide out of hours call out support for emergency breakdowns in line with call site call out rota
- Apprentice trained ideally in instrumentation or similar such as controls or electrical engineering
- Proven experience supporting instrumentation maintenance in a regulated manufacturing environment
- Experience in documentation writing and supporting engineering systems such as planning, CMMS maintenance and inventory management
- Multi-skilled qualification is a desirable
If you believe you meet the above requirements and you are interested in hearing more about this role then apply now via the website or for further information call Joseph Tiffin on 0161 868 2214.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search