Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
£40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Permanent Position, Berkshire Based
Are you a technical expert within Wet Chemistry techniques?
Would you like to work for a leading research and analysis organisation?
My client are an established analytical organisation based in Berkshire, with a repertoire of global clients within the Pharmaceutical Industry. They are currently looking to hire a Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry, who as the subject matter expert will lead the technical direction of the wet chemistry team. This will involve supporting the laboratory chemists with training, mentoring and troubleshooting, in addition to representing the organisation at networking events and conferences.This is an excellent opportunity to apply your existing expertise within wet chemistry and join a successful, growing organisation with a strong reputation and continuing business growth.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry will include;
- Practically apply your wet chemistry expertise through a hands-on approach within the laboratory.
- Lead the technical direction of the pharmaceutical projects to GMP standards, including preparing project plans, protocols and reports.
- Support the wet chemistry team with training, mentoring and technical problem solving.
- Lead client and stakeholder project meetings and presentations.
- Represent the organisation at industry wide conferences and networking events.
- Ensure Quality Assurance compliance through the update of SOP's, completion of quality investigations e.g. Out of Specification (OOS) results and technical lead for client audits.
To be considered for the Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc in a relevant scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Forensic Science etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in wet chemistry techniques.
- Previous experience working within the pharmaceutical industry to GMP guidelines.
- Knowledge of analytical chemistry techniques including GC-MS and other chromatography methods.
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring & training chemists, troubleshooting and problem solving within the laboratory.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with clients, stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Strong written skillset in order to prepare technical scientific reports, documents and presentations.
Key Words "Wet Chemistry, Chemistry, Colorimetry, Gravimetry, Titrimetry, Analytical Chemistry, Subject Matter Expert, SME, Technical Lead, Expert, Pharmaceutical, Good Manufacturing Practice, Classical Chemistry, Traditional Chemistry, Classical analysis, GMP, GLP, GxP, UKAS, Berkshire"
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for more information
your application has been submitted