Stability Team Leader (Pharmaceuticals)
Based in London
£35,000 - £39,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Do you experience of overseeing Stability trials and analysis?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical and Healthcare company?
My client are an established and successful international business, with a laboratory and manufacturing facility in London. They have a have an excellent portfolio of products, both on the market and under development. The business has always been owned by a family company, based in South West London they strive on providing the highest quality in all of their products for consumers.
A brand new opportunity has arisen to join an already established healthcare company on a permanent basis as a Stability Team Leader (Pharmaceuticals). The right candidate will be able to further develop their already gained technical skills and use them at a senior level to monitor all stability program for new as well as already existing products.
Key responsibilities of the Stability Team Leader (Pharmaceuticals);
- Ensuring smooth running of all stability points and all tasks are completed on time.
- To make sure all the consumables, chemicals, regents are the right level for stability testing
- Managing all the documents for stability and analytical reports
- To implement any corrective action to improve efficiency where it is necessary
Experience required for the Stability Team Leader (Pharmaceuticals) post;
- Previous experience of dealing with stability protocols as well testing in either a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing capacity
- Experienced in pharmacopoeial and/or food supplement requirements
- Experienced in development and evaluation of product specifications
- Experience in conducting OOS (Out of Specification) investigations
- Experience in outsourcing to specialist laboratories
- Exposure to Good Manufacturing Practise is essential
- Good attention to detail, practical and organised
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Hands on approach with the ability to coach team members
- Exposure to techniques HPLC/GC will be beneficial
- Experience of TLC (thin later chromatography)
- Previous experience of managing a team in an analytical/laboratory capacity could be advantageous
- Experience in development of analytical methods for plant materials, vitamins, minerals and other food supplements
"Stability, Method, Validation, reports, HPLC, GC, Chromatography , QC, Quality, Control, GMP, OOS, investigations, TLC, solids, liquids, creams, analytical, development, product development"
Please apply online, or call Neil Walton for further details.
your application has been submitted