Are you a design engineer, with experience of working to ISO 13485? Would you be interested in designing bespoke solutions for oncology patients? A global giant in medical technology are currently looking to hire multiple designers to join their patient specific team.
You will work with surgeons, theatre staff, clinical staff, distributors, and the sales force, to provide appropriate design solutions, working from various clinical imaging including x-rays, CT, and MRI scans.
Skills and experience required
- Knowledge and understanding of designing medical products, ideally within orthopaedics
- Good 3D CAD modelling and drafting skills including parametric modelling, production of engineering tolerances, and working knowledge of GD&T
- An understanding of human anatomy;
- A working knowledge of ISO 13485
- A working knowledge to perform risk assessments to ISO 14971
Apply today to express your interest!
your application has been submitted