JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Technologist
LOCATION: Ware, Hertfordshire
SALARY: Initially circa £31,000 - £32,500 + £4661 Shift Uplift
SHIFT: Mon - Fri, 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 (40 hrs)
SRG Synergy is currently looking for a Manufacturing Technologist to join a team we are implementing within a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Ware, Hertfordshire. Within this role, you will be part of a team responsible for the execution of various manufacturing processes within the site's oral solid dose manufacture process, including, granulation, compression, encapsulation, and coating.
- Equipment operation and trouble-shooting regarding dispensing, compression, encapsulation, and coating processes across multiple unit operations, each with peripheral process measurement technology.
- Booking materials on computer systems, physically bringing the batch materials on line, and setting up batch information.
- Adjusting processes to ensure a consistent quality of finished product in compliance with the batch documentation, SOPs and SW, and to minimize rejects in the process.
- Following of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Standard Work (SW).
- Acting at all times in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Taking part in Root Cause Analysis (RCA) and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA) processes.
- Timely and accurate completion of batch record in paperwork form throughout manufacture to comply with GMP.
- Supporting the transfer of processes into manufacturing from R&D or alternate sites.
- Further education diploma/degree, or equivalent production experience.
- Existing experience within a GMP pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, with experience of solid dose manufacture.
- Equipment operation and trouble-shooting across a variety of operations.
- Experience with SAP desirable.
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted