SRG Synergy is currently looking for a Team Leader - Technical Manufacturing Operator to join a team we are implementing in Ware, Hertfordshire.
JOB TITLE: Team Leader - Technical Manufacturing Operator
LOCATION: Ware, Hertfordshire
SALARY: Initially circa £40,000 + £5,537 Shift uplift (+ Bonus)
SHIFT: Mon - Fri, 06:00 - 14:00, 14:00 - 22:00 (40 hrs)
SRG Synergy is currently looking for a Team Leader - Technical Manufacturing Operator to join a team we are implementing within a global generic and specialty pharmaceutical organisation based in Ware, Hertfordshire. Synergy provides on-site laboratory services for companies by embedding staff within the client's organization. You will be employed by Synergy but be based on a day-to-day basis at the client's facility. Within this role, you leading and also working within a team responsible for the execution of various manufacturing processes within the site's oral solid dose manufacture process, including, granulation, compression, encapsulation, and coating.
The Team Leader will supervise a team of operators and will be responsible for the following:
- To set up batches (consisting of input blended granule, kegs, and bags): booking materials on computer systems, physically bringing the batch materials on line, setting up batch information.
- To make adjustments to the compression process to ensure a consistent quality of finished product in compliance with the batch documentation, SOPs
- Further education diploma/degree, or equivalent production experience.
- Managing and supervising experience including 4- 5years of experience with a sound understanding of GMP and solid dose manufacture.
- Equipment operation and trouble-shooting (Dispensing, HSWG, Compression, Encapsulation, Coating etc.).
- Time management/scheduling skills.
Apply online, or call Nathan McCarron to discuss on 0161 868 2234.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search