Maintenance Engineer Stirling PermanentAre you an apprentice trained engineer? Would you like to apply your skills to a company who are improving healthcare for the...
Equipment Engineer - Permanent - Stirling
Are you an experienced engineer with exposure to the medical device or pharmaceutical sector? Do you enjoy resolving complex equipment issues and have validation experience? An established medical device manufacture, based in Stirling, are looking for someone like you to join their team of 3.
You will join the engineering group, responsible for laboratory equipment, prototype equipment, high volume production equipment, packaging equipment, air handling systems & associated equipment, so you can expect to have exposure to, or be working on, all of these assets.
As well as carrying out equipment projects work you will develop, document & implement processes & procedures required within the engineering function including Validation Master Plans and Validation Protocols. You will also be able to show a hands-on approach to problem-solving & troubleshooting both equipment & process issues.
- Ability to plan and organise work in accordance with the overall project and provide the lead on 2 to 3 medium to large-sized engineering projects from conception and design through to delivery and validation
- Develop and optimise existing and new equipment approaches whether that be for R&D or Production activities
- Generate Validation Master Plans and Protocols where necessary
- Execute validation and other qualification activities
- Support the implementation, development, and management of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Carry out troubleshooting activities on production & facilities equipment
- Ensure appropriate audit trails exist
- A degree in Engineering or similar relevant qualifications
- Relevant technical experience in the medical device (or similarly regulated) industry
- Ability to correctly identify & resolve equipment issues with the use of a range of aids and techniques e.g. schematics, manuals, validation documentation, CMMS
- Familiar with SolidWorks or similar CAD packages
- PC / PLC programming experience
- Experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt Qualification
- Automation Vision Inspection Programming (Cognex VisionPro & Insights Spreadsheets)
Apply today to express your interest!