Position: Full Time
My client are Contract Research Organisation based company based in Leicestershire servicing the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and devices sector focussing on cardiovascular, oncology and inflammation. They are currently recruiting for a Research Technician who will work as a member of the Operations Team. The successful candidate will be performing experimental procedures on client and research in vivo projects and also support the functioning of the in vivo laboratories including animal welfare checks and maintaining and managing supplies of materials.
* Applicants should have a minimum of NVQ, GCSE, or A-level education.
* A BTEC National Diploma in Animal Care (or a related area) would be advantageous
* You will have an interest in learning all aspects of a working animal unit from husbandry to experimental procedures.
* You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable interacting with people across the business. You will demonstrate accurate data recording practices and have experience using Microsoft Office software.
* Holding of a Personal license (preferably Modules 1-3) (PIL AB) would be advantageous.If you or anybody in your network is interested in this role then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711.
your application has been submitted