Technical Administrator Perm role£22KSouth Wales Responsibilities:Collate Quality records including key production records so that they are available and easily retrievable. Obtain certificates of analysis from...
A successful chemical distribution company is currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator to join their busy commercial team. This is a permanent role, based in Redditch, paying £20-24,000.
- Taking sales enquires and queries from customer by email and telephone
- Dealing with suppliers - identifying new suppliers, sourcing materials/product information
- Completing commercial reports - costings/pricings, forecasts, technical documentation
- Working cross functionally across quality, marketing, logistics departments
- Cosmetic science/related degree
- Previous experience in a sales or office based customer facing role
- Excellent communication skills for dealing with customers, suppliers and other company departments
- Good commercial acumen and numeracy skills for product costings/pricings
If this role looks of interest please apply online. For further info please call Tom Pickford on 0121 726 9750.