Year in industry student placement Cambridge Summer 2020-Summer2021
Senior Statistician / Statistician.
Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience.
Leading genomic analysis Software Company in South Cambridgeshire.
You will be responsible for providing statistical support, data analysis and reporting of studies in relation to product development and manufacture.
This Senior Statistician / Statistician role will give you the opportunity to:
- Assist colleagues in the analysis of data to support across the product development.
- Perform analysis of data, authoring and review of technical reports and validation documents to support development and manufacture of products
- Provide statistical support/trouble-shooting on all product and process quality issues
- Presentation and discussion of data with colleagues and audiences with various technical and non-technical backgrounds
- Lead a data-driven approach to product development
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff across the business in the use of statistics
As a Senior Statistician our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Degree level or higher qualification in statistics, mathematics or a similar subject
- Expirence working with Bayesian inference
- Previous experience in a similar role and the application of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments in a science or engineering environment
- Knowledge of statistical software packages
This software company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
Apply below and I will get back to you.