Senior Research Scientist- Epidemiology and Public Health Overview Senior Research Scientist- Statistics and Epidemiology- Competitive package
Senior Statistician / Statistician - Competitive Salary Dependant on Experience - Leading medical device company in Stirling.
You will be responsible for providing statistical support, data analysis and reporting of studies in relation to product development and manufacture.
This Senior Statistician / Statistician role will give you the opportunity to:
- Assist colleagues in the analysis of data to support across the product development and manufacture process
- In the Senior role perform analysis of data, authoring and review of technical reports and validation documents to support development and manufacture of products
- Provide statistical support/trouble-shooting on all product and process quality issues
- Presentation and discussion of data with colleagues and audiences with various technical and non-technical backgrounds
- In the Senior role lead a data-driven approach to product development
- Providing coaching and mentoring to staff across the business in the use of statistics
As a Senior Statistician / Statistician our client requires you to bring the following skills and experience to their business:
- Degree level qualification in statistics, mathematics or a similar subject
- For the Senior role you must have previous experience in a similar role and the application of sampling techniques, regression and design and analysis of experiments in a science or engineering environment
- Knowledge of statistical software packages
- Experience of working within a medical device environment, analysis of clinical trials and the use of SAS / Minitab are desirable
This medical device company are currently growing and are looking to continue to develop and grow over the coming years. Last year they launched their product and are looking to continue to develop and bring new innovative products to the healthcare market.
- Innovative and dynamic company with a great reputation in the market
- Growing business, increasing their product range - providing interesting work for employees
- Lovely culture, some of the friendliest people in the industry!
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and energetic life science company. They are growing and it's a great time to be a part of that and make your mark!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs