Site Manager - Medical Research
£47,000 - £50,500 + Excellent Benefits
Based in Berkshire
Do you have proven experience in managing a team and of site or operational management?
Would you like to work for for a world leading medical research organisation, managing a new state of the art facility?
My client are a major international health resource organisation, with the aim of improving the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of serious and life-threatening diseases and illnesses - including cancer, heart diseases and a range of neurological disorders. They are looking to recruit a Site Manager - Medical Research for their facility in Berkshire, to oversee the operational running of the facility.
The Site Manager - Medical Research will be responsible for hands on management of operations within the Berkshire research centre, ensuring safe, efficient and smooth running of the centre. The Site Manager will (directly and via line management) coordinate all elements of daily operations including both the medical research and baseline elements of patient visits, ensuring routine collection of high quality data sets.
The Centre Manager will be responsible for both performance and the centre budget, and will represent the site in meetings, both national and international as required.
Site Management will cover the following areas;
- Managing site operations
- Managing local staff
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance
- Operational Oversight
To be considered for the Site Manager - Medical Research role, you'll need to demonstrate the following skills, experience and competencies;
- Track record of leading integrated, multi-disciplinary teamsExperience of lab management, facility management or operational management
- A background in a scientific, technical or medical discipline, able to work with and communicate effectively with highly technical staff.
- Ability to work independently and hit deadlines by prioritising effectively
- Good IT and analytical skills, with advanced knowledge and experience MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at work and undertake any training required
- High professional standards & highly motivated
- Experience of quality assurance and committed to quality improvement
This is a unique opportunity to join an renowned and growing organisation working at the forefront or clinical and medical research, collaborating with other leading organisations.
Please apply online or call Neil Walton on 02030964706 for further information.
your application has been submitted