Principal Protein Scientist
OverviewPrincipal Protein Scientist- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package - An exciting new role with a global leader in their field and a chance to join them at an exciting period of expansion and growth.
The RoleYou will act as the Technical lead for projects ranging from lab-scale to toxicology development and pre-GMP technology transfer.
- Drive continuous development and improvement within the department
- Supervision and development of staff
- Be responsible for project deliverables, in line with objectives and time-lines
- Technical support for manufacturing
- Troubleshoot and support technical transfer
- Managing projects and associated budgets
- Regular client and customer interaction
- Involvement in new business proposals
Your SkillsAs a Principal Protein Scientist, our client expect you to display the following:
- Proven experience of providing technical support
- Experience of working within GMP and regulatory standards
- Knowledge of protein and/or conjugation chemistry
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Track record of running and leading technical projects
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
The CompanyThis is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company who are continuing to grow and expand due to sustained success in their area of expertise. Below are some of the additional benefits they offer staff:
- Flexible working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health scheme
- Excellent staff pension
- Independent financial advice
- On-site parking
What should you do next?
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, this is the perfect time to join a company who are building on success by continuing to grow and expand. This role will allow you to be a key player in client projects.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted