Project Engineer- (12 months contract)Looking for to work in a global Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring!The role:Responsible for the scoping and execution of projects supporting...
Project manager- (6 to 12 months contract)
Looking for to work in a global Manufacturing Pharmaceutical company? We are hiring!
- The Project Manager will work across the site self-directed work teams and hub teams to identify and resolve issues in order to allow the site to achieve the strategic objectives related to Safety, Quality/Compliance, Supply Assurance (i.e. capacity, yield, fulfillment), and Value.
- Maintaining appropriate links between the Operational Readiness Plan / Schedule to other project schedules i.e. Primavera project schedule (incorporating CQV & Automation), Operations Enterprise Start up Schedule.
- Undertaking a scope gap analysis between the aforementioned project deliverables and the end user expectation.
- At least 10-15 years' experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry desirable, (preferably both).
- Organisation Skills - Ability to manage multiple priorities and know when to escalate issues for resolution.
- Experienced in the management and delivery of complex projects.
- Level 8 degree in engineering or science related discipline
To apply for this position, please apply online or email a copy of your CV career @srgtalent.ie
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company.
#biotech #CQV #automation #ProjectManagement #pharma #Engineer