Executive Researcher - Science Recruitment
Media City, Manchester
Are you an experienced resourcer, who enjoys technical recruitment but want to get more into the research and market intelligence side of recruitment? Maybe you're more interested in the "art" of resourcing and recruitment and want to work in a role that utilises your people skills, as well as your recruitment background? Maybe you're a qualified scientist looking for something out of the lab? Well, SRG has a role for you.
SRG, part of the Impellam Group, has been trading since 1990 in the life sciences and engineering sectors, with a proven track record and enviable client relationships. It's an exciting, vibrant place to be and we are going through a period of evolution to allow us to keep delivering excellent results and defend our unique 60% market share.
As part of this evolution, we have developed a centralised researching function that focuses on niche roles and senior appointments , and after a successful year of growth we are
This isn't your standard recruitment role and will involve market mapping, salary benchmarking, industry analysis as well as engaging with high-end candidates on a pan-European presenting them into our retained clients within the Life Science market.
What we need...
- Ideally you will be degree educated, in life sciences preferably but we will also consider other disciplines
- Demonstrable attention to detail
- Previous experience in recruitment is preferred, especially retained/research-lead recruitment
- Multi-lingual candidates are welcomed with open arms- we work on a pan-European scale so additional languages are helpful
- You need to have a great telephone manner and be charismatic and engaging.
What we offer you...
- A genuine commitment to a healthy work/life balance
- Quarterly bonus structure
- 23 Days Holiday, plus statutory and an additional day for your birthday. This increases with to length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
- Flexible Benefits- pick the package that suits your lifestyle!
- Career For Life- opportunities to move roles within SRG or to other brands within Impellam Group
If you are interested in finding out more about this please reach out to Hannah Mays on 0161 868 2220 or apply below.
your application has been submitted