Synergy is currently recruiting a QC Analyst L1 Oral Solid dose- to be based at a leading global generic and specialty pharmaceutical company in Ware...
Supply Logistics Specialist Location: Harlow Length: 12 months Salary: £14/hr
SRG are a strategic recruitment partner to a global pharmaceutical company who are looking for a Supply Logistics Specialist to join their team based in Harlow.
- Maintain a safe, compliant, productive environment
- Working collaboratively across other team members to ensure that all teams are successful delivering Customer Service.
- Planning, receiving, sampling, warehousing, dispensing and shipping of all materials required to support activities in the pilot plant, Packaging Operations and the Clinical Sites and Depots to ensure Patient Supply.
- Compliant process delivery for relevant Global Distribution business processes (cGxP receipt, storage, dispensing, picking, checking packing and shipping.
- Ensure work areas are maintained in an orderly, safe and compliant fashion.
- Participate in the Performance and Development Planning process.
- Compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure facilities, equipment, documentation, materials, processes and operating procedures comply with cGxP and EHS requirements.
- Work with customers and support teams to resolve urgent system and supply chain issues.
- Maintain Global Distribution facilities and equipment ensuring compliance with company policies, statutory requirement, and regulatory requirements.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, as required.
- Contribute in improvement initiatives to identify and implement process improvements, procedures and best practices.
- Execute compliant ways of working and procedures governing cross border shipment of materials and products
- Deliver continuous improvement in operational efficiency, quality, safety and cycle time reduction
- Experience in Supply logistics preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good communication skills
- Motivated, fast learner and good team player with a willingness to support activities of other colleagues
- Adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
To apply for this position, please apply online. For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Umul on 0203 096 4529