Job Title: Process Chemist (x2)
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Pay Rate: £16.00 an hour (circa £30,000 p.a.)
Contract: 12 Months
Do you have a PhD in Physical Organic or Organic chemistry? Are you interested in reaction processes and the chemistry underpinning them?
SRG is currently working with a leading agrochemical company in Bracknell with a vast portfolio of crop protection products. They are seeking two Process Chemists to join their Process Studies Group.
Working exciting independent projects, the crucial experimental work supports improvements to process understanding and development, with a focus on reaction kinetics and mechanisms.
- Plan and carry out experimental laboratory work to generate data to improve processes
- Data manipulation - take data from techniques used and extract to spreadsheets which can then be used to report findings
- Monitor reactions using techniques including GC, LC, NMR, including in-situ monitoring techniques (IR, Raman, calorimetry)
- Determine the best method for analysis of process and formulation
- PhD in physical organic chemistry, organic chemistry or significant experience in relevant organic chemistry environment
- Excellent understanding of mechanisms and kinetics within chemistry and experience with sophisticated techniques including monitoring reactions
- Experience in discovery research/experimental chemistry such as synthesising and testing new molecules
Apply online today to submit your CV. For more information on the role and company contact Tolu Kuforiji on 0161 868 2248.
your application has been submitted