Project Manager / Study Director / Scientist / Senior Scientist - Viral Clearance - global leader in contract testing services based in Glasgow
Manager of Medical and Scientific Writing - Competitive Salary - Global leader in medical devices based in Glasgow.
This person will be responsible for leading the team of Medical and Scientific Writers to ensure completion and compliance of Clinical Evaluation Reports.
In this Medical and Scientific Writing Manager role you will have the opportunity to:
- Lead the Clinical Affairs Team
- Prepare Clinical Evaluation Reports
- Perform literature searches/reviews and write literature reports
- Make informed input into critical review of literature publications
- Aid in the preparation of any required documents or reports
- Prepare reports and presentations
- Evaluate, analyse and present clinical data for internal and external client use
- Prepare and present internal presentations
- Prepare Clinical Affairs bulletins
- Prepare clinical data to be leveraged by other departments and in marketing submissions
As a Medical and Scientific Writing Manager you must bring the following skills and experience:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent professional qualification
- Proven experience of working in a similar role, leading or supervising a team
- Experience in writing Clinical Evaluation Reports ideally within medical devices
- Understanding of Medical Statistics
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations eg MDR and relevant MEDDEVs
My client are a world leader in the design and manufacture of medical device products with a culture of excellence and a real focus on the patient.
- Innovative manufacturer with a strong place in the market
- Good company culture, growing business with interesting work
- Free on-site parking
What should you do next?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global medical device business and make your mark at a senior level and help drive and motivate a team!
Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs