Scientific Sales Executive Molecular Diagnostics (French Speaker)Berkshire area£25,000 £35,000 Basic + £10,000 Commission/Bonus Do you have a degree in a Scientific subject, ideally Biology or...
Scientific Project Manager
My client are an industry leading business in a newly emerging sector that they are at the very forefront of. They are a biotechnology company with an Oxford University heritage and are growing rapidly.
They are looking for a Project manager to manage a team responsible for the identification, screening and pre-clinical stages of potential therapeutic compounds. The team will be responsible for the execution of lifespan assays, health span assays and gene expression studies on their model organism in response to the potential therapeutics.
The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of working with an industry leading business and the concept of managing multiple projects with huge therapeutic potential.
- Run a portfolio of projects and support the development of compounds of interest through screening and study.
- Research, design and coordinate studies to investigate and understand the biological activity of target compounds.
- Interpret scientific data from published sources (scientific manuscripts, patents etc.) as well as commissioned studies to identify gaps and next steps in the programs
- Commission and co-ordinate activities with external partners (e.g. academic collaborators, CROs) to complete new in vitro and other studies.
- Co-ordinate with laboratory manager and other staff for development of C. elegans assays.
- Co-ordinate with CROs in design and execution of human volunteer studies to demonstrate efficacy of primary end-points identified by pre-clinical data
- Author and deliver internal and external reports, manuscripts (including peer reviewed), and presentations as appropriate
- Interact with commercial representatives and external brands (as appropriate) to both understand the demands/needs of the market for scientific validation and to communicate scientific evidence and support marketing of ingredientsThe person:
- You will be a phd level candidate or have relevant experience in identifying target compounds and managing their development to clinical stages.
- You will have a keen interest in drug development and identification of target compounds with intended therapeutic activity.
If you or anybody in your network suits this profile then please get in touch with your most up to date CV or call on 0121 726 9711