Study Lead - Clinical Research, Permanent Position, £30,000 to £45,000 annually + Benefits, Based in Central London
Study Lead - Clinical Research
Permanent Position - £30,000 to £45,000 annually
Based in Central London
Do you have a background in co-ordinating studies within a clinical research environment?
Would you like to work for a leading clinical research and development organisation with an ongoing COVID-19 project and exciting study pipeline?
Through their specialised clinical trial platform, my client plays a key role in drug and vaccine development across a range of infectious and respiratory diseases. Their state of the art clinical and laboratory facilities are based in Central London, where they are looking to bring on board a Study Lead - Clinical Research to provide direction and co-ordination of clinical study activities to ICH-GCP standards.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of driven clinical research professionals, within an organisation leading the way with their clinical trial platform and so playing a key role in drug discovery, development and COVID-19 advancements.
Key Responsibilities of the Study Lead - Clinical Research will include;
- Assist in the evaluation of proposed clinical studies, advising on study design, objectives and strategic direction.
- Co-ordination of clinical study activities from study set-up and screening through to follow up.
- Serve as the clinical study team's internal point of contact for any study related communication and associated queries.
- Act as the clinical protocol expert, providing guidance to the team and ensuring protocol compliance across the clinical site.
- Frequently advise and update stakeholders on the study status, including at internal project meetings and with external sponsors.
- Ensure studies are recorded and reported in accordance with standard operating procedures, good clinical practices and other applicable regulatory requirements.
To be considered for this Study Lead - Clinical Research vacancy you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a scientific subject (Biomedical Science, Biochemistry, Virology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Cell Biology, Infectious Disease etc.) or equivalent working experience.
- Experience within a clinical research environment; co-ordinating, leading or managing studies e.g. Study Manager, Study Lead, Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Trials Coordinator etc.
- Demonstratable awareness of ICH-GCP and associated regulatory standards.
- Able to plan and manage projects, providing regular reports and updates to ensure projects run to time and budget.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Strong written skillset in order to prepare technical scientific reports, documents and presentations.
- Excellent organisation skills, with a 'self-starter' attitude.
Key Words "Clinical Research, Clinical Studies, Clinical Trial, Study Lead, Study Manager, Clinical Research Associate, CRA, ICH-GCP, Good Clinical Practice, GcP, GxP, Virology, Immunology, Biomedical Science, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information