Project Manager (Pharmaceutical / Healthcare)
£40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
12-Month Contract and Permanent Positions available, London Based
Are you an experienced Project Manager with knowledge of the Pharmaceutical industry?
Would you like to work for a leading Pharmaceutical / Healthcare manufacturing organisation?
My client are a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in London, manufacturing a range of high-quality medicinal products, with a strong market presence. They are currently looking to hire Project Managers who will be responsible for the delivery of a variety of assigned projects across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, growing organisation with a strong portfolio of on market products, as well as a promising development pipeline.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager will include;
- Management of several projects simultaneously to approved budgets and timelines
- Frequently advise and update stakeholders on the project strategy and approach.
- Ongoing review of project deliverables, including the identification and management of potential project and business risks.
- Generation of documentation associated with all stages of the project, from obtaining approval through to project work plans and stakeholder reports.
- Organise and lead regular project team meetings and presentation.
To be considered for this Project Manager vacancy, you will need the following skills and experience;
- BSc/MSc/PhD in a scientific subject (Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Biotechnology etc.) or equivalent relevant working experience.
- Strong experience as a Project Manager within a pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, process manufacturing, chemical or related industry organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and a personable nature, to support relationship building with stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- Strong written skillset in order to prepare technical scientific reports, documents and presentations.
- A qualification within Project Management (e.g. Prince 2, PMP etc.) would be desirable.
Key Words "Project Manager, Project Management, Prince 2, PMP, APM, PMI, Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Process Manufacturing, GMP, Project Plan, Project Budget, Stakeholders, London"
Please apply online or call Katie-May Kress on 0203 0964711 for more information
your application has been submitted