Manufacturing / Production Assistant required for challenging opportunity with leading pharmaceutical company in LivingstonTitle Manufacturing AssistantLocation LivingstonSalary CompetitiveSRG is proud to be working in partnership...
QC Microbiologist - Competitive Salary - Leading pharmaceutical company in Livingston.
As a result of their continued success my client are looking to hire a QC Microbiologist to undertake a challenging and varied role within their Quality Control team. Reporting to the Lab Manager you will be responsible for performing microbiological analysis to support the release of raw materials and products as well as the monitoring of facilities.
This QC Microbiologist position will give you the opportunity to:
Execute microbiological procedures for testing of raw materials, intermediate products and final product samples, according to defined SOPs and protocols
Perform environmental monitoring of cleanroom areas as required
Immediately escalate and report any deviations to materials, facilities, processes or procedures to line manager
Maintain all QC systems, databases, logs and support the generation of QC trend data
Actively contribute to the development and maintenance of an enthusiastic, supportive and collaborative environment within the team setting
As a QC Microbiologist our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Educated to at least degree level in a relevant discipline or with relevant equivalent experience.
- Experienced in microbiological methods including Total Viable Count, Bacterial Endotoxin, Environmental monitoring, microbial identification and Growth Promotion
- Experience in cell culture and virology assays is desirable
- Flexible and positive approach
My client is a pharmaceutical manufacturer based in Livingston who are going through an exciting period of growth and expansion. They are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people to join their team and support this growth.
- International, diverse business with a focus on growth and development for their employees
- Growing business, increasing their offering to clients - providing a lot of variety of work for employees
- Family feel across the business and great culture!
- Ample parking available, accessible via public transport
What should you do next?
Genuinely this is a good opportunity to join a very friendly company based in Livingston. They are growing and it's a great time to be part of that and make your mark at a senior level! Please get in touch to find out a bit more, I am happy to have a confidential chat to begin with, or if you'd wish to discuss any of our other jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs