Technical Manufacturing Supervisor
OverviewTechnical Supervisor - Competitive Package - An opportunity to join a growing pharmaceutical manufacturer in an exciting role where you will be the SME for advanced therapy medicinal products
- Act as the technical point of contact for clinical and commercial manufacturing
- Provide technical direction and supervision for the manufacturing team to ensure deliveery of batches in line with GMP regulations
- Develop systems and processes and ensure there are sufficient materials and supplies for each batch manufacture
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
- Undertake training of manufacturing staff
- Implement change and contribute /drive continuous improvement
- Carry out technical transfer and work closely with manufacturing and the technical team
- Develop and review systems of work
- Assist with investigations, deviations and CAPAs
- A degree within a scientific or technical discipline would be beneficial
- Experience of creating and implementing new processes into a GMP regulated manufacturing environment
- Technical knowledge and/or expertise of ATMPs would be beneficial
- Experience of technical transfer would be advantageous
- Experience of training team members
- Prior knowledge and/or experience of improvement projects
This is a great opportunity to work with an exciting and growing CMO who work with clients on a global scale. They have recently announced exciting collaborations in the field of biopharmaceuticals and this is a great time to join the business.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Social events paid for by the company
What should you do next?
This really is a great opporunity for someone to maximise their technical capabilities and help drive business forward. Please apply online or contact us to discuss further.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. SRG Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
See more at: www.srgtalent.com/jobs
your application has been submitted