My client is a ground-breaking business in the diagnostics space. They develop innovative Biotech health technology with head offices in Oxfordshire.
* You will be responsible for the development of immunoassays and designing experiments to ensure outcomes meet the required performance objectives.
* You will be a key member of the research and development team and will pro-actively contribute towards the solutions to complex technical problems across scientific disciplines whilst utilising resources, experience, research and specialist advice.
* Maintain excellent experimental practice and general safety including risk assessments and COSHH assessments
* Communication of results to internal and external stakeholders.
* Maintaining laboratory notebooks to the required company standardExperienceEssential* Relevant Scientific Degree with industrial experience
* Problem solving technical problems in assay development including developing, troubleshooting or validating Immunoassays.
* Design and carry out experiments to assess and improve assay performance and developing new protocols
* Ability to carry out experiments and analyse data incorporating all required controls to assess and improve assay performance.
* Excellent communication skills, including report writing and verbal presentations of findings.Desired* Experience knowledge of protein purification and characterisation with hands on experience using associated equipment.
* Development experience within a diagnostics sector
* Ability to perform a range of analytical methods with a high level of complexity
* Experience in protein and surface chemistry processes, such as protein to protein or protein to surface coupling.
* Experience of using particle-based immunoassays
* Broad range of experience across a range of scientific disciplines
* NEBOSH qualification of similarIf you or anybody in your network would be interested in this opportunity then please get in touch on 0121 726 9711 or firstname.lastname@example.org
your application has been submitted